Sales Territory Manager
Promote and sell STQRY products and services on a base pay plus commission basis, through good customer service and effective sales techniques by performing duties detailed below.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Develops maximum sales potential out of assigned territory and industries through competitive sales techniques and knowledge of the company’s software options as well as the competition’s strengths and weaknesses.
- Achieves minimum activity goals by contacting customers via telephone, email, or in person to build and maintain quality relations and increase account base.
- Provides prospects and customers with product information and demonstrations, customized price quotations, and details on product options and contract terms.
- Maintains CRM to correspond with prospects, customers, and co-workers; create service proposals and other sales documents; and to maintain records.
- Enters and maintains detailed records of prospect and customer interactions in the Zendesk Sell CRM database.
- Relays appropriate information to customers to enhance the company’s image.
- Conducts online searches to identify leads in assigned territory.
- Receives and resolves customer concerns, complaints, and problems in a timely manner.
- Understands and supports sales and pricing policies and procedures to provide proper, effective and consistent treatment to all customers.
- Completes and submits timecards and sales reports on a timely basis.
- Ensures a professional company image at all times through appropriate presentation and presentation.
- Meets and strives to exceed minimal activity targets established by the management team.
- Assists in the training of co-workers as assigned.
- Follow up customer sales as appropriate
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- Other duties may be assigned
- Oral communication
- Written communication
- Technical communication
- Customer relations
- Customer service
- Product presentation
- Consultative selling technique
- Time management
- Closing technique
- Computer literacy
- Math aptitude
- Ability to sit for long periods of time
- Phone skills
- Associate's Degree
- Prior sales experience required
Please email resume to