React Engineer at STQRY
This new platform offers an exciting opportunity to develop an app for our 1000+ plus global clients. Your code could get used in the Walt Disney Family Museum, the Empire State Building, or your local museum!
- Developing a new user-facing UI based on an existing API
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Troubleshooting and debugging application bugs
- Knowledge of CSS and HTML.
- Ability to work within a design system/component library
- Ability to work with CSS-in-JS libraries
- Ability to create responsive layouts
- Understanding of React and its core principles, as well as React Hooks
- Experience with popular React.js state libraries (Redux, Redux Thunk, React Context)
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Experience with common front-end tooling such as Yarn, NPM, etc.
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git and GitHub
- Ability to understand business requirements and adjust technical requirements accordingly
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Good project management skills are a plus
- Experience with user interface design is a plus
- Knowledge of performance testing frameworks including Jest and Mocha is a plus
- Familiarity with React Router is a plus
- Understanding of SDLC and Agile methodologies is a plus